21.9.17

Sweating Small Stuffs

Today I witness my best friend's courage to do what a man has got to do. I witness how every single thing I complain everyday becomes not significant, or actually never a big deal. I see how a man treasures what he has to go through. I see patience, I see courage, I see everything I think God wants me to see. Sweating small stuffs makes me feel shameful. Of course everyone has got their own journey, but leaving gratitude behind is never graceful. I think a lot about life, but today I get into new perspectives. Love more, forgive quickly, and just move on from anything that hurts. You don't know what tomorrow might bring, you need to relax, kiss more, and enjoy whatever life has to offer.

Don't sweat small stuffs. Treasure life, it is a gift.



FPL

No comments:

A bit of Romcom

Most of guys I've ever dated now are married. To wonderful women? Sure, I guess. No, I'm not saying this in a mellow tune, or certai...