11.4.09

Blablabla

It's now 11 something pm. Wondering some things, making plans, and chatting with best(s). Lately, I feel that anybody has their own businesses, not in the bad terms, but in the good ways.
I'd love to hear those stories, really.
So how do I do? I'm really fine. More than words could describe.
I'm thinking much about my future nowadays and sometimes it makes me feeling a bit stressed out. About what bimbel, what major, and so on. Please God, help me.
Yeah, Tiring yet lovely weekend.
I miss going to school!
Even though, I haven't memorized even a sentence for my group's drama. HAHAHAHA

2 comments:

Petja said...

hei you have the same music as I. (:

Nadya said...

wah rin malahan gue pengen libur mulu hehehe ;p

A bit of Romcom

Most of guys I've ever dated now are married. To wonderful women? Sure, I guess. No, I'm not saying this in a mellow tune, or certai...