22.10.18

A bit of Romcom

Most of guys I've ever dated now are married. To wonderful women? Sure, I guess. No, I'm not saying this in a mellow tune, or certain kind of sadness. It's just like when I realise each person you meet, each person you know actually teaches about understanding yourself better. About knowing your boundaries. About knowing what you want. About knowing what matters. A will see you this way, B will see you that way, which way do you want to believe? I guess the one you are comfortable of being.

No right or wrong, because your reflection on their eyes are somehow dispersed by their personalities, fears, and hopes, too.

And after all, after those heart breaks, lonely nights, tears,
after those happy days, laughter, and endless talk,
you will sit comfortably with yourself knowing there will be people who will take you when it's sunny or cloudy. And whether you are here or there. And whether you are going for your dreams, there will be people who respect you wholly, not being hurt or intimidated, not trying to hurt you, and will always respect your choice.

Love is real, darling. But make sure it doesn't intentionally hurt you.



Coventry, October 2018
FPL

No comments:

A bit of Romcom

Most of guys I've ever dated now are married. To wonderful women? Sure, I guess. No, I'm not saying this in a mellow tune, or certai...