30.11.08

My Hair Costs A Lot

This afternoon I had lunch with my mom in a fast food restaurant. Than we took a walk to some stores til I could find stockings for the friend-of-my mom's-daughter-wedding tonight :DD
After that we went home, but on the way, I asked my mom to go to a salon. Just fyi, I hadn't washed my hair since Monday. HAHAHAHAHA
and now I got my hair crazily smooth, nice smell, and really sleek.
I just had my hair washed and blown there but...................................
It cost a lot. Really a lot so that my mom was shocked when she received the bill. I hate and I didn't want to mention the number of the price. It was just a way to cruel like Cinderella's stepmom.
But now, I have no more bad hair daaaay yuhuu. The hairdresser gave my hair this one which made my hair smells really good. :DD

But my mom said with her (still) sarcastic smile, "your hair costs a lot, baby".

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ferinda, I really love your new hair. bisa dibilang baru ngga tuh? soalnya terakhir ketemu lo rambutnya ngga begini hihihi

Annisa said...

I think you never be in bad hair day, Ferinda :)

A bit of Romcom

Most of guys I've ever dated now are married. To wonderful women? Sure, I guess. No, I'm not saying this in a mellow tune, or certai...