16.11.08

Never Been This Great, 14th November 2008


Talking about life would has no end exactly, but it seems like food. It needs spice, sweets, and some bitter things to make it alive. Troubles may come anytime but we have to survive upon it and show the world that we're the winner, right?

First thing first, this is my first post after a so long retirement from blogging. Hell yeah, the terrifying busy days freaked me out until I banged the the turning point. I got cold, a very bad cold. Recently, two of my best friends who are twins were having their birthday.
Happy Birthday, Boys!
and as it came, my school was attacked by water. FLOOD, yippeee! All pupils were so happy because the school was ended at 11 a.m which meant the students had not already done a half day of school. hahaha





Me and my friends took some pictures on flood and that was awesome. The teachers got panic attack but the students still cheering. Jakarta was in sunny day I thought, but Bogor and Bekasi were in heavy rain so that flood was sent by Bogor. Me and Dina, my friend, decided to spend the afternoon in Derrie's house in Bekasi. Nice though, the rain was still falling down and I always love it. My driver picked me up at Derrie's at 1 pm. Then I took a nap whole day and woke up at 5 when I realised I had to go to Hanamasa Mahakam to made a surprise party with some friends.




The surprise party was greaaaaaaaaat! We were all suceed to make Feriz shocked, nervous, and feeling uncomfortable.
It was such a great day and I'm looking forward to those kinds of stuffs in my next days!

x.o,x.o

No comments:

A bit of Romcom

Most of guys I've ever dated now are married. To wonderful women? Sure, I guess. No, I'm not saying this in a mellow tune, or certai...