9.12.08

L------------

Have you ever felt this kind of feeling?

Yeah, I know you have.
Everyone has.
Love is such an irresistible thing.
You might not ask for it, but once it comes to you, you'll never be able to give up on it.

And It'll be like.....................
many stars upon your head.
And you can't sleep at all, because for the first time in your life, finally the real life become more fantastic than the dream itself.

But it is not always in that way, not that smooth, and often rough.
The heart's problem. You may give up, but you're in love.



Will you do whatever it takes to keep what you love?

I'm the kind who will. But not everyone does the same thing.
Some choose letting go, even though they're so in romance and what they get after letting go just suffering. Setting someone free won't be the best way.
Love's kinda possessive, somehow. and how it is going, definitely based on human's instinct.

Break up may be the worst thing.
May be the most horrible thing.

It won't be easy for everyone in this entire world. Arranging your feeling again, making it up again, preparing it for being alive alone (without the ex anymore), and the thing I hate the most is forgetting.

How people nowadays are easily changing, forgetting, and hurting.

I wish I could do those 3 things above, but I can not and I will not.

I won't hurt nor even change for the revenge sake, and forgetting,
I'll exactly not do it.

What we have today is only memory.
When we lose it, does not mean that you're strong enough to get back into life.
When we lose it, it shows us how weak we are. It shows us how we can not stay alive with the memory inside our lives. We make the memory remains, but we don't make it as something that burdens us.


Anyway, love is a gift. You'll never know who you will fall for.

No comments:

A bit of Romcom

Most of guys I've ever dated now are married. To wonderful women? Sure, I guess. No, I'm not saying this in a mellow tune, or certai...