26.12.08

Princess Lessons

-All you need to know to be a princess.




This book was first published in 2003.
Woah! It has been 5 years-going to-6 years then.
But I still love this book up to now. Whenever I'm down, I read this and it makes me better.

Meg Cabot is a brilliant and funny author. So far, I always love her works and read each more than twice for sure.
I started to like her works since the first Princess Diaries was published. If I'm not mistaken, I was in the 5th grade. It makes me smile a lot, even worse laughing my head off. :P

Princess Lessons is still about Mia Thermopolis, the wacky-but-cool-and-love-to-write princess from Princess Diaries series. This one tells you all about the stuffs and how to be a princess. From the beauty until the character of a cool princess are written here in a funny way, so you won't be able to put this book down when you've started.






Maybe at first you will think this book just waste your time, but as you read this book, you'll know that your first thought is untrue.
Being a princess is not an unimportant fairytale.

It's all how to be good, actually.
Not only good in your look,

but in your heart, too..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

waaaaaaaaaa erin gue juga suka sama buku ini, princess diaries apalg huhu. sayang nya cerita tntg mia habis dibuku ke 9 dan dia tidak dengan michael zzz

Ferinda P Lestari said...

buku ke 9 yg mana odoong? nanti balik dr subang gue mau melengkapi ah hehe

Anonymous said...

judulnya Princess Mia, baru ada versi inggrisnya doang.

Ferinda P Lestari said...

MAU BELI AH hahahaha

A bit of Romcom

Most of guys I've ever dated now are married. To wonderful women? Sure, I guess. No, I'm not saying this in a mellow tune, or certai...