11.1.09

The 1st Hunting Photo





I really apologize for not posting yesterdaaaaay! :'(




Yesterday was...............................................................



fun?

I thought so, but it was not that fun actually. Just daring, new experiences, and certainly tiriiiing. but the thing I loved most was...

I took many incredible photos! :DD



Thanks for Laras, the captain of this wonderful Hunting Photo Program.
At first, we wanted to go to Kota Tua by busway, but after seeing the condition, we made up our mind and finally went there by cab. :P


The photos I've taken are too big to be uploaded here.
Just see those in my facebook,

meet me as Ferinda Partiningrum Lestari.


Oh, I really can not wait the next hunting!

3 comments:

Dayen said...

bagus rin hasilnya

Serra Annisa said...

ajak gue ya rin pokoknyaaa klo ada lagiiii :D

Ferinda P Lestari said...

dayen : terimaaakasih :D
serra : oks deeeeh serr, ikut yaaa nanti

A bit of Romcom

Most of guys I've ever dated now are married. To wonderful women? Sure, I guess. No, I'm not saying this in a mellow tune, or certai...