26.1.09

Everything Was on Sale

Yesterday,

My mom and I went to a shopping mall in order to watch Yes Man.
Geez, how could we be so out of date?
Yeah, some troubles toward my mom's car has slightly procrastinated our activities these days. Not only the major activities, but the fun things, too.

So, yesterday we got back to stuffs. Even the car is still on the workshop and hasn't been finished repairing yet, my mom didn't want to wait longer.
She said, "That's what cabs are for, right?".

Hehehe

After done the film, we had sushi lunch and theeeeeeeeeeen....... windowshopping.

Really, I hadn't have any intention to buy some,
but...........


EVERYTHING WAS ON SALEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE


Okay, don't call me.... telat.

The car's problem has stopped the mall-to-mall activities for some weeks and I hate to figure out that I lost some good stuffs sadly like the suede gray ankle boots which now has been unavailable anymore at the store.



Hmmm, after all, being late is not a problem!
'cause I still found many good stuffs and got a pair of clothes from Zara and Body&Soul.


I'll post the photos sooner, guyyyss.

It was tiring, but shopping with mom is always amusing. yuhuuu!
Before returning home, we got some coffee and tiramisu. yumyum



Enjoy your long long loooong weekend, youngsters!
Gong Xi Fat Choi!

1 comment:

Putri Erdisa Januarti said...

that's such good shoes.. do you got it? wear it and post it. wanna see how you mix it out! hehe, ;D

A bit of Romcom

Most of guys I've ever dated now are married. To wonderful women? Sure, I guess. No, I'm not saying this in a mellow tune, or certai...