16.1.09

Google Images and Me

The rules are simple. Use Google Image to search the answers to the questions below. Then you must choose a picture in the first page of results, and post it as your answer.” After that tag 10 People.

The
Age of My Next Birthday



Sweet Sixteen
A Place I'd Like to Travel to



The Angel Falls, Venezuela

Favourite Place



Bookstore

Favourite Food




Crispy Roll

Favourite Things



FRIENDS :")



Fashion

Favourite Color



Red, like blood.

A City Where I Was Born



Jakarta, Lovely.

A City Which I Have Ever Lived in



Same as above.

A Nickname I Have



Erin like Erin Wasson's.

College Major


Have you got any idea about this pict? Hehehe
For me, Dwinta, and Feriz. AAAMIN!

Name of My Love

-



A Bad Habit



yelling when I'm a bit stressed.

A Hobby


Photography.. Uh, I looooove it!

Tag : Istina, Nunu, Fahdiana, Iriph, Ujang, Tewe, Ipak, Happy, Gai, Delia

4 comments:

Dayen said...

yak anda mengerjakan pr dari saya dengan baik hahahaha

Ferinda P Lestari said...

iya bu guguguru dayen :P

Unknown said...

akan kukerjakan, lihat saja nanti haha

Ferinda P Lestari said...

kerjakan yaaa hahahaha

A bit of Romcom

Most of guys I've ever dated now are married. To wonderful women? Sure, I guess. No, I'm not saying this in a mellow tune, or certai...