7.1.09

What's in My ILP Report Book

I'm feeling bad today.
You know, I enrolled ILP 4 years a go, and then, now I have to face the fact that I gotta postpone for months, even worse, there will be no classes for me furthermore.

Most of the students, which were going to the same level with me in the previous term, will do the final examination this year and go to the university. So, they will not continue their course.
The previous term was Talking English for FCE 1.

It was grrreat, really.

I like the teacher so much, the lessons, and of course the friends. I was hoping that situation would last until the next term and so on, but the fact....
Yeah, It will not.

A little bit disappointed and upset now...
Gosh, I don't want to stop.





and today I took my report book that showed my score from TE for FCE 1 term.

and the teacher's comments :


You are a talkative and smart student. Your American accent is building up.
The only practice that you need is a chance to go abroad and speak the language there daily. It has been a pleasure to have you in my class, dear.

You know, I'm gonna miss ILP if it has no place anymore for me..
Really. :'(


No comments:

A bit of Romcom

Most of guys I've ever dated now are married. To wonderful women? Sure, I guess. No, I'm not saying this in a mellow tune, or certai...