6.2.09

Little Miss Sunshine



A Family on The Verge of A Breakdown





Have you ever watched this?
It's about a hectic family who got their own problems and....... dreams.

While there are a lot of problems in it,
Olive, the little daughter wants to attend a final of beauty pageant outside the city they live.
So, all of the family members decide to take Olive there and one by one, their problems are solved....

Well, I watched this film when I was still 13, still in the 2nd Grade of Junior High, but I'm in love with it until now.
This film is quite quirky but it tells us many lessons. About love, family, and life stuffs.
About how to deal with problems and the fact wherever we roam, we'll return to our family at last.


It is really worth to watch!
Yeah, 'cause life-even sometimes it's cruel and bitchy-is still a great thing to live and enjoy....

No comments:

A bit of Romcom

Most of guys I've ever dated now are married. To wonderful women? Sure, I guess. No, I'm not saying this in a mellow tune, or certai...