25.2.09

Many Things To Do, So Little Time



Yes, last week many things happened.
From the so-so day until the incredible pelantikan. Pfiuuuh, they were all freaking tired yet awesome.
So far this week goes well, and not so so-so. Hehehehe
I think a lot about my activities nowadays which are less meaningful than before. Rawrrr, I want spice up my life with a or some brand new stuff(s).
I got a confusion with my own passion to be a doctor.................................
Is it all I want?
Do I go to school because of it?

Still a question.

How's your day? How's your lover?
Tell me. Mine is....... ehem.

2 comments:

nothing said...

haha i know what you mean about "spicing" your life up... XPP

what kind of doctor do you wanna be?

Nunu Fithria said...

my day is good and my lover gradually starts to make friends with his new haircut these days, fortunately :--D you knooowww schooling isn't only about achieving title professionally--though there's always a part of it. Be bold then spicing up life is only a hairflip away! Have a nice day Ferindaaa

A bit of Romcom

Most of guys I've ever dated now are married. To wonderful women? Sure, I guess. No, I'm not saying this in a mellow tune, or certai...