13.2.09

A Pray for 16 Things

16. More more more and moooore shoes
anyone wants to help me? ehehe

15. Back to collecting cool t-shirts like the good old days

14. Blackberry Curve 8310

13. Oh yes, I want its silicone more than itself, honestly. :P

12. A Drybox for my DSLR

11. Updating songs in my mp3 player twice a month

10. So does creambath, twice a month
ehehehe

9. Reading many good novels in English

8. Exercising my mind and brain

7. Playing more games

6. Posting a post here regularly

5. A Good Influential Guy

4. Writing a novel and more short stories

3. Studying more seriously and got the best scores!

2. Loving my surroundings more and moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

1. Loving Allah SWT.

No comments:

A bit of Romcom

Most of guys I've ever dated now are married. To wonderful women? Sure, I guess. No, I'm not saying this in a mellow tune, or certai...