18.2.09

What Doesn't Kill You, Makes You Stronger



I absolutely have my own faith in those words above.
But still.................
When I have to face a so-so day or a not so nice day, I am easily broken into two.
Desperately crying a lot, then wasting my time alone in my room for hours.
Such a nuisance.

My emotion goes up and down quickly and it will drive me less sane.
I don't know, I just got many disappointments today.
From both side, people and myself.
The condition of MESIS cadre definitely.............. well, hurts me.
My Chemistry score stabs me right in the heart.
and I don't have any idea how to relieve my feeling back into the good mood.


I hope I can get some lessons from the went-bad-things.
Still, what doesn't kill me, makes me stronger.

No comments:

A bit of Romcom

Most of guys I've ever dated now are married. To wonderful women? Sure, I guess. No, I'm not saying this in a mellow tune, or certai...