6.2.09

Wishes

I wish I could let you change then I could let you go.
I wish I could let you do those things.
I wish I could be free with no pain inside anymore.
I wish I could stay through the day, even this hurts me so bad.

I wish we could be friends like you said.
I wish you didn't come as my nightmare, but as a nice dream.
I wish you smiled to me (zzz)
I wish I could be in love with anyone else, but I can't.
I'm alone, no sadness but be friends with pain and wound you made.

and I wish you could understand me...
How this is so difficult to me,
cause I love you so bad and I miss you lately, again.
Although you hurt me that much.

2 comments:

Serra Annisa said...

aw aw aw sedih bgt sih riiin. cheer up yaa :)

Ferinda P Lestari said...

ga sedih ah serraaaaaaaa :P hehehe

A bit of Romcom

Most of guys I've ever dated now are married. To wonderful women? Sure, I guess. No, I'm not saying this in a mellow tune, or certai...