27.2.09

Young and Restless

Is that true that teens are undeniably restless?

Well, hard to say, but I'm kinda the ordinary teens. Thinks too much, but less practical in fact.
Plans are made to be procrastinated and also promises. They are made to be broken.
Once, we do those things such as procrastinating or breaking promises, we'll plunge into the troubles. But we still do them. Why?

'cause we're youngsters, Fellas.

Okay, in the real life, not all youngsters are restless. Some are very well-prepared, well-planned, live in order they do everyday. I'm used to be it, but I change. Why? I found out that life's more than preparing everything. Life's more that what you plan.
It can give you anything which you probably never thinking of before.
Unpredictable, but lovely.

We live, we choose.
We definitely can not predict what will happen next. Simply wishing won't help.
Life can give us more than what we hope for.
Think too much won't help if we do nothing, right?


So be young, be restless.





and don't be a teacher's pet. It's so what-a-shame.

No comments:

A bit of Romcom

Most of guys I've ever dated now are married. To wonderful women? Sure, I guess. No, I'm not saying this in a mellow tune, or certai...