26.3.09

Feeling Better

Yesterday I got a terrible headache.................
there were no teachers whole day and I just gotta do the chemistry remedial (with that headache) and got home then too lazy to do anything.

Sleeping really makes me better!

Woke up in 7 todaaay, (yeah I love holiday) and found out that I broke my own to-do list for this week :P
My mom said I was too tired so my body couldn't resist anymore.
Tired of what? Maybe tired thinking of.... yeah you know who. But I should give no damn.
Things are pretty nowadays, there is always more to life, right?

Cheers everyone, we'll catch up later with more posts! :)

xoxo,
F

No comments:

A bit of Romcom

Most of guys I've ever dated now are married. To wonderful women? Sure, I guess. No, I'm not saying this in a mellow tune, or certai...