28.3.09

So That Thursday...

I and My Mom and Santhy went to FX!
It'd been long time since I went there last with my...(fill by yourself) :P
hehehe. It was all about food, Kiyadon for lunch! I highly really recommended Spicy Salmon Fried and D.I.G! later for the photos, guys. :)
Spending much time with these two importants people in my life were very joyous. We shared smile and laughs. It killed all my terrible headache suddenly. Then, I bought some bangles there.......... cause I was really lack of accessories that day. -____-

Before we got home, we ate Sour Sally yuhuuu.
Green Tea (Medium) + Longan + Mochi = my favourite.

That was a very fine day of mine. How about your days? Share with me, dearests.

Love, F.

2 comments:

Torik Danumaya said...

oh god, spicy salmon fried sama D.I.G so fckn delicious!!!! pengen nih slrp slrp

Ferinda P Lestari said...

enak kan wuahahaha

A bit of Romcom

Most of guys I've ever dated now are married. To wonderful women? Sure, I guess. No, I'm not saying this in a mellow tune, or certai...