22.3.09

When It Turns to Boredom, I Choose Another Way

Heeeey hey hey, you know what guys, this is my first post that I typed using my old lame computer! :D
Yes, every single post I made was typed in my notebook, which I have been using it for about 2 years. Since my dad bought me the notebook, I never use this computer again. Well, you know, new item is always fun, right?

So, this whole morning I spent my time to help my mom with the kitchen. Cooking is looovely~!
and now I'm discovering many interesting and memorable things from this old lame computer.

some pictures, some stories I wrote years a go, some old songs that I still love, and more more more.

All of that erase my boredom of typing! Lalalala
How about your Sunday, sweetheart? Tell me! :)


xoxo
F

2 comments:

ANA BANANA said...

Today's fine.I sleep a lot and I hate cooking hahah,:') And tomorrow's school after a week of holiday.I havent finished my homeworks yet.Well,thats how my sunday goes :D

Ferinda P Lestari said...

Sunday is a good time to relax, Ana :) May you get a cool Monday tomorrow!

A bit of Romcom

Most of guys I've ever dated now are married. To wonderful women? Sure, I guess. No, I'm not saying this in a mellow tune, or certai...