28.4.09

I Heart Hectic Situation


but not playin' games, of course.

Nowadays, I got many tests and tasks to do. Heck, I really wanna finish them all soon, but the teachers keep postponing all tests and I haven't done my tasks yet (oh well, I'm gonna make it sooner). Sitting in front of my laptop, with a blank create a post page successfully drives me crazy. I can't bear writing something. In my mind, there are many things. Complicated, but I'm kinda enjoying my life with its all 'weird' thingy.
Everything is illuminated? I hope so. I want to study Biology again after this, have a dinner, then go to beddddd. Being night-later is awful. I got the dark circles now and pale look in the morning.
-__________-

I will add some cool songs to my daily playlist in my BB (I listen to it every morning and suddenly get bored with those songs in there)!
Life's getting hectic, but I really really really love it.

No comments:

A bit of Romcom

Most of guys I've ever dated now are married. To wonderful women? Sure, I guess. No, I'm not saying this in a mellow tune, or certai...