2.4.09

Size 12 is Not Fat



Heather Wells was a teenage pop-star. Her life seemed perfect, until she decided to leave her recording company to write and become famous for her own song.
But it didn't turn out, so now Heather-is a size 12 girl-works at New York College dorm as an assistant director. Then the tragedy happens, some girls (freshmen) dies in the elevator because of elevator-surving.
Well, it makes Heather shocked and play some detective games with a cool Personal Investigator, Cooper Cartwright, who is her truly charming landlord and her ex-boyfriend's brother.
Fyi, her ex-boyf is gonna be engaged with Tania Trace, the hitsmaker.

What will Heather do to handle those things?


Read by yourself, I give 4.5 stars. Thrilling and fabulous in the other way.
Meg Cabot is my favourite one!
I'm on the way reading the sekuel, Size 14 is Not Fat Either. Just read it!

2 comments:

ANA BANANA said...

I have read both size 12 and 14,best ya? :D oh you should try books by marian keyes,jodi picoult and cecelia aherns :D theyre awesome writers !

Ferinda P Lestari said...

hihi I love Meg Cabot so muuuch :) okaay, I'll read em later, Ana!

A bit of Romcom

Most of guys I've ever dated now are married. To wonderful women? Sure, I guess. No, I'm not saying this in a mellow tune, or certai...