5.4.09

Something I Realized After BBM 8 and ASC 2009

cool scoops :

a wonderful chair mate, supportive creative cheerful and lovable.
a superb study partner, just so you know she always got 100 for Physics.
someone to talk all stuffs to, she's a queen bee hunt finalists, and she understands me.
my queen of libertines, talkative, smart, got a very cool voice and source of joyous days.
adorable girl with grey-lenses, pretty yet cool to share about gossips.
the boy next chair who's weird yet coolest ever.
the tukang curhat who can play guitar well.
the electronic guy yet the best driver ever.
monjay bros.
XI IPA H.
my lovely time in 11th grade is so priceless!
I want to enjoy it to the fullest.
How about you?

6 comments:

Istina said...

yeah it surely makes me understand how important they are and youuuuu sweet heart :D

Ferinda P Lestari said...

lalalala i love you istina :D

Nadya said...

Erin, kemarin oke loh pas di asc :)

Ferinda P Lestari said...

waduh pas kapan?

Nadya said...

pas nyanyi young folks hehehe

Ferinda P Lestari said...

waaaaaaaaaah :D itu bukan guee

A bit of Romcom

Most of guys I've ever dated now are married. To wonderful women? Sure, I guess. No, I'm not saying this in a mellow tune, or certai...