12.5.09

Out of The City

Yes, I went to my grandma's house last Sunday and I've just arrived at home now, yuhuu! :D
Me and my parents headed for Purwokerto by trrrrain.
It was oh-so-exciteeed! Last time I went by train is when I was still 5 HAHAHA
How wonderful it was. Unfortunately, I didn't bring my DSLR so I couldn't capture how outrageous this countrrry out there.

Meeting my big family made me really aaalright! I left Jakarta with a very not nice face but returned with a big big big grin on my face.

How was your weekend, people? I miss you guys really. In my aunt's home (place where we stayed) they use dial-up connection so I guess I don't wanna make them pay more just because I want to post something. EHEHEHE

and for sure, I hate mobile blogging.

xoxo
F

No comments:

A bit of Romcom

Most of guys I've ever dated now are married. To wonderful women? Sure, I guess. No, I'm not saying this in a mellow tune, or certai...