9.5.09

Tom Says : (2)

As my eyes throw a sight, there's a family walk on the other side of the street. The 40something dad and well-groomed yet low profile mom are holding their sons' hand. Yes, the parents own two sons. An older one is really tall for his age, I bet he's still 8 years old and the other is cute, I think he's a first-grader. Is that a perfect picture of a family? I don't know. After all, I always own the finest stuff, but not for a family thingy.............
I stop wondering and get into my car. Staring that family stuff kills me. I start the engine and drive fast. I have nowhere to go right now, but I really want to drive. I love my car so badly, the one which sticks with me time to time and has no one but me. I like to being had.,

I stop for a while at the traffic light.
I hardly ever stop my car for it, my last name always can be an excuse for everything.

No comments:

A bit of Romcom

Most of guys I've ever dated now are married. To wonderful women? Sure, I guess. No, I'm not saying this in a mellow tune, or certai...