28.6.09

50 Things I Miss When The Holiday Comes

1. waking up very early
2. taking a bath at 5.30 am
3. having breakfast otw school
4. wearing the socks otw school
5. wearing my black ankle-strap shoes otw school
6. brushing my hair otw school
7. arriving at school at 6.10 am
8. doing the undone homework together
9. chitchatting with Alessandra
10. Hugging Dina
11. Sharing heartfelt with Istamar
12. Gossiping with Lala
13. Studying with Dwinta
14. Having fun with the boys
15. Going to the canteen before the bell rings
16. Staring at .....
17. then poking him
18. or being poked by him
19. Hanging around with MESIS
20. My mom's home-made sunny egg
21. Sleeping early
22. Doodling on the back side of my Math notes
23. Borrowing someone's iPod
24. Reading Fahmiamanah's hottest magz
25. LMAO at Ceasario and Moethy actings
26. Stairs to my class
27. Thinking about the home works for next day
28. Joking with Derrie, Fandy and Andana
29. Looking forward to weekend
30. Listening to Dias' story
31. Praying in my school's mosque
32. CuBil with Dina and Octy
33. Having my notes borrowed by Feriz
34. Watching the boys play DOTA
35. CREATIVITY
36. Meeting some muses of my life
37. Taking a free new magazine
38. Paying attention to the teachers whom I like
39. (nearly) Paying attention to the teachers who make me sleepy
40. Going to Aya's or Ardellamaria's or the other class.
41. English lesson
42. and Biology too
43. hmm and Arts
44. Laughing at Emir's weird habits
45. Crying on my desk
46. Asking Edwin something about religion
47. Unplanned funny things!
48. talking with Fahmiamanah and Irsunny about current stuffs
49. my desk
50. my school and all of its components (including students, teachers, and so on).

2 comments:

Serra Annisa said...

gue juga riiin, kangen bgt sm kebiasaan2 klo lg sekolah hehe

Ferinda P Lestari said...

@Serra Annisa : sekolah itu seru ya ser (Y)

A bit of Romcom

Most of guys I've ever dated now are married. To wonderful women? Sure, I guess. No, I'm not saying this in a mellow tune, or certai...