27.6.09

A Cup of Heavenly Blush Will Be Great

Does the title sound like an ads? I hope not.
This afternoon, I and some of my juniors 'tweet'-ed about fro-yo. We argued about some brands of yogurt, the plus and the minus. Geez, we shouldn't have talked about it. That yogurt tweet scene really affected me.
Guess what? now I end up crrraving for a medium cup of frozen yogurt!
Hmm I know some people are not fond of it, but I'm kinda big fan of yogurt though. :P It makes me feel so good. The fruits and zero-calories thingy builds a sense of living a healthy life on me.

and my favourite is....... Heavenly Blush.
I always order the Medium OriPom with Mochi and Longan everytime I go to their tenants.
Its taste suits my tongue. Calming, refreshing, and smooth. I don't care about the very long long long queuing, I'll carry on in order to having a cup of it.
Anyway, I got a plan to have a cup of it sooner, anyone wants to join?

Tell me what your favorite toppings are!
xoxo, F.

3 comments:

Dayen said...

enakan moooooooochi erin

pramudita said...

eriiiiiiiiin pas banget kemaren aku baru beli itu persis oripom twist pakenya longan sama mochiiiii hehehe :D

Unknown said...

Cobain juga saladnya deh. Enak banget. Menggunakan voucher 15 ribu dari [url="http://www.twitter.com/diskontop"][b]diskontop[/b][/url]

A bit of Romcom

Most of guys I've ever dated now are married. To wonderful women? Sure, I guess. No, I'm not saying this in a mellow tune, or certai...