17.6.09

Types of People Who Dazzle Me Most

Types of People Who Dazzle Me Most :

1. Prodigies, Brainy, Genius, or whatsoever you may call them
nothing could compare to how they can dazzle me, their brains show how great God is.
2. A Kind-Hearted one
makes me feel serenity besides them.
3. Wordplayer
they put on words I may never read before, impressive.
4. The Footballers
Who doesn't?
5. Girls who Got Same Fashion Taste w/ Me
6. Funny and Silly People
they can make a sun even in a cloudy morning.
7. Not So Ambitious Person
8. The Guitarist, Rockstar
I could never resist their charm.
9. My Deskmate
I always love my deskmate, year by year, and dazzled by them.
10. Family Man or Family Woman
nice nice nice ;)
11. Emotionless People
they're cool, really cool.

No comments:

A bit of Romcom

Most of guys I've ever dated now are married. To wonderful women? Sure, I guess. No, I'm not saying this in a mellow tune, or certai...