26.6.09

Waiting It Arises and Smiles

Sorry for lack of updates, lack of brand new posts.
This is kinda weird but I'm feeling sorry of not posting for quite a long time :(
Yeah, I'm on holiday and I got much time to write for sure, but few days a go I decided to....... make my muse disappear from my life, and here it is, as you can see, my blog is pretty boring or maybe really boring.

photos : google images
For some people, read another personal grieving or personal loving doodles will be very annoying, that's why I don't like writing about myself in a tacky way without anything.. you know, something that indulge people when they read your blog like some artistic photos, some good quotes, fashion shoots, or maybe funny stories.


No, I'm not drowning in sadness or gloomy days or what, I'm happy, I'm doing good, and I'm really okay. I got trapped in writer's block, and this is common for every writer, right?
I'll post some good shots later, as my soul of writing returns to live, arises.
As soon as possible.
love, F.

No comments:

A bit of Romcom

Most of guys I've ever dated now are married. To wonderful women? Sure, I guess. No, I'm not saying this in a mellow tune, or certai...