12.7.09

25 Random Things About Me

taken from Istamar's Alaska? This Way!

1. I dealt with weight issue when I was in elementary school. They said I had been fat, but the fact I find nowadays when I look at those days' photos, I was regular-sized back then, my classmates were just too tiny. :P
2. I got so many alter egos, just like Mary Jane Oh, Silver, and more. They keep me sane and nice sometimes.
3. I prefer dancing to playing musical instruments and still prefer dancing to singing.
4. My mom is my best friend.
5. Smoking is a privacy, I don't judge people by the way they're smokers or not.
6. .. but I don't like those who easily make their surrounding as passive-smokers.
7. and people who do stereotyping like "girl with so many piercings is bad, or tattoo makes you fool" are annoying. You can't judge book by its cover.
8. I'm addicted to Japanese food, frozen yogurt, and bad boys. But never really in love with them.
9. The only one soft drink I'd like to drink is Rootbeer.
10. Xenology and conspirations are interesting.
11. I love writing more than I love dancing.
12. I still love arranging words more than I love photography.
13. My 30 something dream is being a fabulous doctor-slash-good wife and mom who cooks delicious food and bakes sweets for husband and children while living in a light hardwood floored house.
14. I can be so mean but now I reduce being mean cause karma exists.
15. Gadgets drive me crazy, I may be an Apple freak when I've already got a cool job with cool payment.
16. I'm so into psychology thingy and analyzing-slash-criticizing people's habits.
17. This may sound silly, but I really like having good scores and good report at school. It somehow makes me loving myself more.
18. Language and literature is one of ton passions I got.
19. I never have to-die-for artists or singers or bands. They're temporarily changed by my mood.
20. Never say never to Padang's food, but always say never to Thailand's food.
21. Twice in a relationship that started on the 21st.
22. I can't help being freaky selfish, it appears when I'm not in a good mood.
23. Once I'm betrayed, I'll never believe the betrayal. I'm living for good, not for fool.
24. I'm looking forward to publishing my own novels with covers which are specially designed by myself, too.
25. Don't ever call me Fer, I don't like it.

4 comments:

Dayen said...

feeeeeeer huahaha (ampun)

Ferinda P Lestari said...

@Dayen : grrrrr

Istina said...

hey I am number 5 until 9 hahaha that's why I said we have almost the same way of thinking -___-

Putri Meisita said...

woow im gonna write it too soon :p

A bit of Romcom

Most of guys I've ever dated now are married. To wonderful women? Sure, I guess. No, I'm not saying this in a mellow tune, or certai...