14.7.09

All I Gotta Do Now


taken from : google images

All I gotta do now is
going to bed.
I should wake up at 4.30 am to wash my hair tomorrow.

So It's been two days since I came into my brand new class. Life rotates, like merry go round. Hmm good atmosphere though, even there is some awkwardness. It's common for a brand new class, right?
I'm in love with the ambiance. So far, people are nice and the teachers are cool. Motivating!
I hope it will be a great starter of my cool scores and good marks in the last year of Senior High. Passing the national exam and going to the college of my dream.

You might guess what I wanna be.
Just leave your comments!

and wish me and my friends so much luck for my last year of Senior High and SCHOOLYMPIC CARNIVAL 2009! thank you :)

No comments:

A bit of Romcom

Most of guys I've ever dated now are married. To wonderful women? Sure, I guess. No, I'm not saying this in a mellow tune, or certai...