1.7.09

Shopping at Urbie and Say Hello to My Acid Washed Jeans



Bloop light white t-shirt/DIY acid washed jeans

Long time no chit chat about fashion.
Today I went shopping w/ mom at Urbie. Yeay, the brand new cool store in town! Fortunately, I found what I'd been looking for, a light white t-shirt. A really comfy one, very light with a good cutting.
and...
Meet my experiment, these jeans come from a dark blue one though. I bleached them several days a go, and wearing these everywhere since yesterday.
They would be my favorite outfit at the moment. What are your favourite clothes nowadays? Tell me.
xoxo
F

4 comments:

Istina said...

cool! I think I'll make it myself :D

Anonymous said...

nice,very! and it looks good on you :D

Ferinda P Lestari said...

@Istina : it's really easy to make uwiiik, you should make one (Y)
@cellini.k : thaaanks dear :D

Anonymous said...

ajarin bikin acid washed jeans doooong

A bit of Romcom

Most of guys I've ever dated now are married. To wonderful women? Sure, I guess. No, I'm not saying this in a mellow tune, or certai...