12.7.09

What This Holiday Brought Me

1. Freedom
for sure, I am free now (not in academic things). Free from all things that burdened me days a go. No, not days a go. But almost everyday since a year a go. I'm feeling retrieved now.
2. Silver
hey hello miss ultra-confidence with lots of smiles but not dumb at all. she's uber-cool yet wicked.
3. Brighter Days
Idk why, I'm feeling blessed.
4. Experiences
Schoolympic stuffs are good for my seeking-for-business soul
5. Thursdays
turns out to be my favourite day after Monday.
6. Reality
It's not always bad at all.
7. Good Friends
are priceless
8. Positive Thoughts
important and should be carried all the way.

and the last
Changes.
everyone's changing for good.

1 comment:

Istina said...

and new fling, hahaha good golly (Y)

A bit of Romcom

Most of guys I've ever dated now are married. To wonderful women? Sure, I guess. No, I'm not saying this in a mellow tune, or certai...