15.8.09

I Saw Him from a Different Angle with an Autofocus Lens

No name will be written here.
Let me keep his name to myself as a privacy and you guys just need to know the story.
I was no his acquintance, just like he was not an acquintance of mine.
So, we both knew each other just for.. a that's-it.

Some moments might bump us into each other, and no special feeling for true.
Time went by, he was an okay. He was a good friend and yes, he is.

So what was special there?
Nothing. Somehow I just feel that I owe him much for cheering my day up.
Unpredictable. unpredictable. unpredictable.
Surprising? 100%.
then if he were a lens, he would be an autofocus.

No comments:

A bit of Romcom

Most of guys I've ever dated now are married. To wonderful women? Sure, I guess. No, I'm not saying this in a mellow tune, or certai...