15.9.09


5 things you think about yourself
Accurate way?
very analytical, detail-oriented, lively, thinker, geek;

Emo way?
self-centered, emotional, moody, heart-breaker, sarcastic;
Narcissistic way?
spokeperson, wide-range of sighting and... more LOL;

5 things that you do
Stupid things that made you in accident?
playing around with the iron, and....... got burnt.
The most extreme thing you do?
I love water-sliding, and I've tried all even the highestt one.
Something you regret in life?
being fooled by emotion, blah, I'm turning into cooler form now.
Your current goal in life?

Saving people's lives, being a doctor.
Your quote/motto of the day that you do?
"I thank God for those who left and those who stay, God knows what best for us."
5 things about your appearance
Which body part you like?
all all all, but mostly lips
Which body part you dislike?
-
Acne problem?
-
If you have a tattoo, where will you put it?
-
Fetish?
internet + clothes + camera + books, geez and japanese food.
5 more things about you
Currently likes?

Rant and Choke
Currently dislike?
emptiness
Weakness?
suspicious mind

Ability?

memorizing languages
Extra ability?
speaking very fast without murmuring
Your 5 confession?
1. I am a different human being to everybody I meet.

2. I want many things at a time, really bad at setting up priorities.
3. Somehow I dislike people who love to judge stereotypely.
4. I love myself as well, I simply wanna vanish my curves and turn to be skinny.
5. I'm feeling grateful for everything God's given to me, every sparks and every freckles.
Perfection is perfectly boring.

taken from Istina's blog.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stupid things that made you in accident?
playing around with the iron, and....... got burnt.

GUE JUGA LOOOHHH !!! kaki gue kebakar huhu trus sampe skarang msh ada bekasnya jd jelek deh -_-

Istina said...

hell yeah perfection is boooooooooring!

A bit of Romcom

Most of guys I've ever dated now are married. To wonderful women? Sure, I guess. No, I'm not saying this in a mellow tune, or certai...