18.9.09

I Just Couldn't Understand

I don't understand and maybe I will never understand;

We are amidst everyone's behaviour. We can't help talking bad about them. I just found it's harsh talking s* about random people or not-so-close friends when you know them just as shallow as their surface.

Do considering all factors like how close your relationship with them, how long you've known them. Sometimes people are talking s* just because.. yeah, they don't go in the same stream or they simply don't like or utmost they simply don't match each other.

It's practically unpleasant and non-sense . See and know by yourself then you can decide if they're good or no.

Just so you know, I always found judging someone stereotypely wistful , but talking about someone's minus based on other people's you-don't-know-whether-it's-true-or-no-plus-more-additional-feeling stories and points of view is... even more dire, more aggravating.

Like I always say, those who talk too much know nothing at all and those who know everything will keep quiet.


Have a nice day,
F
Sent from my BlackBerry®
powered by Sinyal Kuat INDOSAT

No comments:

A bit of Romcom

Most of guys I've ever dated now are married. To wonderful women? Sure, I guess. No, I'm not saying this in a mellow tune, or certai...