8.11.09

You Guess Which One is Yours

Write 15 things that you want to say to 15 different people, one for each. It could be a confession, an opinion, a thought, anything. However, you can't write something you already confessed or something you already said, it has to be something new. Tell them which is whom if you want to, but you don't have to.


In this post (in random order) : Hartini Soraya, Dina Stephanie Anastasya, Istina Dwi Prameswari, Alessandra Syukrika, Ardelia Apti, Cindera Gana, Dian Septina Ambarani, Nurul Fitria Lubis, Dimico Ardan Syah Rediga, Willy Hanugrah Gusti, Serra Annisa, Dwinta Astiarini, Ir. Bambang Triyogo B., Nursanthy Indah Hartini, Feruz Kausar.

1. "Ditch her off your life."
2. "You're my source of intelligence, Dad."
3. "You are pretty and smart. High-determined one. I wish you a great life then"
4. "My coolest motivator ever, Peter Pan."
5. "Your voice sounds like an angel, hope my name will be attached on your future album."
6. "Kindness, love. Thanks for being around me since the first year, Batter."
7. "Things may change, we stay the same, yes?"
8. "Remember when we both had a brother? It's been long time but we're still standing as friends. I'm gonna hit the TGA soon and buy those pens :)"
9. "I miss having fro-yo time with you. Watching movie with our moms."
10. "Mana gambar doraemonnya?"
11. "We're cool now, rite?"
12. "Turunin gw di shelter busway terdekat"
13. "We both love M. Shadows! Sharing things with you feels good, really. Thank you for listening much from me."
14. "Our routine at the first break relieve all things that burden us"
15. "Gentlemen never put ladies down, woots!"

which one?

7 comments:

Ardelia Apti said...

Yes :)

Serra Annisa said...

aku nomer 10 ya kaan?

Dayen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nunu Fithria said...

I know mine! :-}
Back at you rinnn <3

Istina said...

i must be number 14!!!

Dayen said...

gue nomer 8 rin hihi

nadiraa natasyaa said...

kak post nya aku ambil buat di blog aku ya :)

A bit of Romcom

Most of guys I've ever dated now are married. To wonderful women? Sure, I guess. No, I'm not saying this in a mellow tune, or certai...