10.2.10

A Quarter-Life Crisis

Being teenagers is not as easy as putting a chewed chewing gum on somebody's chair.
Losing myself sounds so nowadays. Losing the grip of emotion. Bursting with tears or cursing over.
High school drama?
I don't have any.
Or maybe I have, but I ain't a so called drama queen so I won't call it drama. High school life and high school flick. They sound much better.
Dealing with time is the other thing. I guess 24 hours feels like a wink.
So called routine. I'm feeling this. A bit challenging.

Thanks for people who stay beside, cheer me up and put an eye, I wish you a zillion luck and prosper. :)
And those who don't? Like I care.

No comments:

A bit of Romcom

Most of guys I've ever dated now are married. To wonderful women? Sure, I guess. No, I'm not saying this in a mellow tune, or certai...