6.2.10

Random Paragraph

"You know I won't let you fall. I can be your standing grip, you can lean on me while preparing for your strength. You can feel my warmth before feeling the cold outside, Wanderer".
"Really? Aren't you scared of being left by me here, Vivacia? Don't you worry about the distance? Or are you faking a strong mimic to save me from being pieces cause we both should be separated by the function called times and miles?"
Vivacia nodded her head. Agree. Smile bitterly.
"A part of me.. you've taken a part of me when we first met and you never give it back. You bring it all your way. I know you're The Wanderer, but I love you just the way you are. If it will take ages to see you again, I don't mind. I'm here staying, loving. To be honest, I'm terribly afraid, Wanderer. I'm afraid of forgetting your calming voice, but I tend to be strong, I tend to be faith"
"What's the main reason, my dear? If it hurts the most, why should you?"
"I simply don't want anyone else. I simply want you. Evermore"

The Wanderer and Vivacia

No comments:

A bit of Romcom

Most of guys I've ever dated now are married. To wonderful women? Sure, I guess. No, I'm not saying this in a mellow tune, or certai...