20.4.10

Funny Thoughts about Past

I did something silly. I rediscovered the old posts and laughing weirdly. Sarcastically. I ended up confused. How could I do life like that and... no one tried to open my eyes? Even a bit.
I'm feeling pretty stupid, pretty restless, pretty fainted about those times. Not that I regret that, I just........ stranded at that time. I got no one to take me away from the silence, from my phase-of-drowning-in-pain. Clearly, almost a year. A year gone with pain for nothing. That was sad.
Yeah. To keep your feeling just for yourself, longing to nothing, and doing like sh*t.

It was the risk for keeping all things to yourself, Erin.

No comments:

A bit of Romcom

Most of guys I've ever dated now are married. To wonderful women? Sure, I guess. No, I'm not saying this in a mellow tune, or certai...