10.5.10

Not Paul Arden, It's Me

This is about paths.

First path.
You did many hardworks to get there, tried many things, let them eat your time, recklessly enjoyed every difficult lessons. You went there in furious, came back with glorious. But what you got ain't something you'd been dreaming of for a quite long time. You splitted. What you got was precious, but somehow you didn't feel like belong to it.


And another path.

You worked it in no attention, you paid your life for the other path. You moved slightly, you kept coming for more but you still had the heart for the another. You moved. You got. You felt no glorious. Cause that wasn't something you would die for. That wasn't something that ever crossed your mind. You thanked God, you relieved, you didn't have to leave something.



You wondered.

About both paths.About what those people said upon them. About your so called dreams. About your selfish aim. About your reckless target in life. About your mom. About your dad. About your boyfriend. About your own abilities. About your own talent. About things you would leave. About things you would get.


Then you walked the days, you saw everything, every heart beat. You looked back to your aims, your reckless and easy target. You got the answer.
And after all, those above, I don't talk about you.
I talk about myself.
And myself somehow got its voice. Paul Arden said, "it's not how good you are, it's how good YOU WANT TO BE".


I chose the second path. I used to not running for it, I don't ever give a wink.
Yet it pays me serenity. Weird.
The recklessly beyond expectation one. Oh, I forget, I love reckless things.
And not because that's the second one, the surpriseful one, I won't be good.
Excellence stays with those who do with heart.
I'm not telling you to give your dream up and however, you will know nothing if you haven't got it.

You may be someone who tend to have big heart and keep chasing. I can chase, but I've already lost my passion in things I used to run for. I know this may sound horrible. You may think I'm a loser, a narrow-minded person, and not a hardworker. But I gave up on that. Not because I'm a loser, it's because I've found my way.

I believe in this with no reasons. Strong feeling tells me I can be cool on that path B-)
Bismillahirrahmanirrahiiim!
May God bless you, me, and us.
I'm looking forward to hearing good news from the fighters.
Have a good day!

Btw, this is a family heritage. I'm feeling blue...err with mostly yellow.

No comments:

A bit of Romcom

Most of guys I've ever dated now are married. To wonderful women? Sure, I guess. No, I'm not saying this in a mellow tune, or certai...