19.6.10

Favourite Love Stories

Lately, I spent my lazy time with novels by Nicholas Sparks. It's kinda weird reminding how I used to back off from romance genre and dive in wonderfully restless Chuck Palahniuk or let myself dream about Coraline. The most lovely love story I'd ever known was just Stardust. That was pretty enough for me and now... I can stuck with The Last Song or A Walk to Remember for hours. Both I've watched those films, but reading them gave me another feelings. Way deeper and get me emotionally involved more. I find it was nice to shrug in normal love story. Something that we may find cheesy or just too ordinary. There's nothing to do with Vampires or Werewolves, no fairies or witches. Neither Party Crashers and a drop out medschool guy. This kind seems regular but real touching. Just another popular boy, another regular girl, used to hate each other, then... fall in love. then fall out of love. then get back into love. Well, that's somehow nice.

In addition, the heartbreak part... wow, wrenching the heart. Nicholas Sparks is genius and his books are magical. The best part I love is the fact that love got many ways to break your heart and.. heal it.
Something I've never realised before. I end up with getting mesmerized with natural conversations he put on his novels. Understandably charming and real. They make you dream of prince charming or mister nice guy or maybe just another jock that really care about you. Pretty in a usual way.

I guess-slash-hope this won't be a temporary love. I'd love to keep my favor for this genre for such a long term, call me late, but I've just found another interesting things which open both my mind and eyes. I've found things that tug my heartstring and those are good.
Love story is good. Hell yeah.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah jadi tertarik buat baca. versi inggris atau indonesia nya rin ?

Ferinda P Lestari said...

@tyapratiwi ku kmrn baca yg inggris nya mbake, tp kayanya yg bahasa pun bagus :)

A bit of Romcom

Most of guys I've ever dated now are married. To wonderful women? Sure, I guess. No, I'm not saying this in a mellow tune, or certai...