16.7.10

I Wanna Be Andy Sachs




My most favourite film ever. The Devil Wears Prada is well-touched to represent my dream. Or obsession. Or maybe, my very first obsession. Working on a media, to be specific magazine, to be more specific fashion magazine, else deeper specific high-end fashion magazine.
SUPERB! I want to work in that industry. Gathering with the overachievers or meeting some awesome designers, in charge of some pages of the issue, giving some advice to improve some parts, dressing in a good way to the office, tres chic. Fabulous, indeed.
Magazine industry always got me mesmerized. Wonderful, yes? How people's thoughts can be formed into something artistic that delightly informative and pretty in the same way...

Have you seen the movie? Go watch it!

Being Andy Sachs is beyond words. Hope someday I'm gonna make this come true :):):)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

my favorite movie ever !! I watched it 5 times !!

Ferinda P Lestari said...

@tayapratiwi : yes! we share the same favourite film then :D:D wish we can be like her 5 years from now!

A bit of Romcom

Most of guys I've ever dated now are married. To wonderful women? Sure, I guess. No, I'm not saying this in a mellow tune, or certai...