23.4.11

I'm not Busy, I Just Got a Little Spare Time



"Begitulah orang yang cinta Teknik, Rin. Harus siap kapan pun mendapat panggilan dari Teknik"
An inspirational quote from an inspirational person.

Have you ever wondered where have I been?
Anyway, the title is true. I'm not busy. I still can do things I want to do. I still do my all my homework and task well. I laugh a lot with my those busy people-slash-bestfriendforever. I sleep on time and wake up happily. I made some joyous phone call. I twit a lot.
Sometimes yes, I got tired and fed up with stuffs, but the art of doing life is holding on with things you enjoy to do the most, yes?

I'm currently enjoying doing Teknik stuffs, joining Teknik events, knowing Teknik people and learning a lot from them. A beautiful college ambience, a never-ending spirit, it is.

Keep your spirit up, readers. We're young and we're blessed with huge amounts of talents. Do something good in part you like the most. Love everything you do. Whole-heartedly.


soon-to-be-engineer and proud, FPL.

No comments:

A bit of Romcom

Most of guys I've ever dated now are married. To wonderful women? Sure, I guess. No, I'm not saying this in a mellow tune, or certai...