10.11.11

Breathe In

taken from weheartit.com

I woke up wondering what I want to do with my life. I mean, why at the first time I took my major in college. Why I considered to join stuffs I no longer enjoy doing nowadays. Why I quit writing lately. Why I gave up on my last relationship. Why I moved very fast. Why I no longer find some people nice and comforting anymore. And any other why-s. Decisions are decisions. Those are chosen by you and for the sake of everything you are the one who is in charge of them.

I hope this doesn't sound like me whining, or me being not grateful. I hope this is just like me, reflecting what I have inside. How negativity easily slides in when you're tired. How suspicious mind drags you to be a bitch than just keep being a nice one. I really should learn about how to handle those bad habits.
I want to be spirited, in love deeply, happy inside and outside, and enjoy what I do...........

Breathe in. Take all the positive vibes and keep smiling. Wish me luck for every business. There's always something to be smiled about. :)

No comments:

A bit of Romcom

Most of guys I've ever dated now are married. To wonderful women? Sure, I guess. No, I'm not saying this in a mellow tune, or certai...