2.11.11

A Beautiful Hello


taken from weheartit.com

I may not start typing this post by greeting you all, saying "what's up?", that's gonna be lame. Can we try another sentences, just like "HELLO GUYS HOW ARE YOU?" :p
It's raining outside, the mood has just driven me to practice writing in English again and adding more positivity through this blog. I hope you guys still remember me after a very long no writing phase.

What actually happen in that very long no writing phase?

MUCH!

First, I'm busy dancing. Second, I'm busy dancing. Third, I'm busy dancing. YES! I'm busy dancing in rehearsal for an upcoming show in DECEMBER. A HUGE SHOW. You all HAVE TO watch it. I'm gonna spill about it later. Pssst.. You already can get your ticket.

How's college?

So far couldn't be more fun and challenging. This week is the midterm test week so I need to take a break from the dancing business. I need to get focus on my study I guess. Tomorrow I'm gonna have some tests, I need some luck, and your praying for sure. This breezy weather got everyone sneezing. Better to take care of the health too.
Sending you all warm hugs and positive vibes. I keep my finger crossed to write here like I used to do. My writing skills become worse and it needs fixing asap. Be happy, be grateful for everything you have, for every moment you can rejoice, for every people who care. Life is a divine chaos. Embrace it.


xxx FPL

No comments:

A bit of Romcom

Most of guys I've ever dated now are married. To wonderful women? Sure, I guess. No, I'm not saying this in a mellow tune, or certai...