10.1.12

A Very Late Happy New Year

I've been through a tough week. Well, finals. We know that. All I can do now is praying to God and hope everything falls into place. Aamin.
This is funny, how the first week of the year 2012 was closely looked like the first week 2011...even honestly I forget how it was. What is up, people? What is up with your resolutions? I haven't written mine here. Since I'd love to make it on CS4 and now in my Mac I don't have any photo editor but Pixlr-o-matic, here we go.. let me just write and hopefully it can help me reduce my fear plus let go of last week. Let go.

1. Improving my GPA. Well, the number won't be mentioned but yeah, this is the first.
2. Get an iPad 2 3G 16 GB. Anyone?
3. 55kgs..yeah
4. 5 times prayer, much praying, and much giving.
5. Joining a jazz class
6. Get a pair of Melissa Shoes
7. Get a pair of TLJs
8. Be more positive
9. Start to recall myself as a blogger or a writer all over again
10. Take a lot of pictures and share it to all of you
11. Start a career as a model. Yes. (?)
12. Do saving in the newest account.

Isn't it easy to give me a birthday present now and then? :p
HOPE ALL CAN BE REACHED.
HAPPY PROSPEROUS 2012, rock it, and give your best shot!

No comments:

A bit of Romcom

Most of guys I've ever dated now are married. To wonderful women? Sure, I guess. No, I'm not saying this in a mellow tune, or certai...