11.2.12

Kepo

Good morning. Some people are that interesting to see and explore, aren't they? I woke up and checked my blog traffic this morning and found out how one of my posts had reached 324 views. Nah, that one about my breaking up. That is astonishing. And no, I'm not showiing off here. I mean, my blog is rarely updated now, I'm busy tweeting and doing another things. It is just fun to realise how people, yeah all people including me, are curious enough to know things that happen to other people. Is it because of caring enough? Or because of looking for things to mock at? I am completely clueless, maybe for different purposes yet I hope it's because they care. ;) Anyway, thank you for reading my blog or just viewing as you blog-rolling. Sending you much love and I hope your curiosity won't kill you like it killed a cat. GOOD DAY! MAY BLESSINGS AND GRACE SURROUND AS ALWAYS. xx

No comments:

A bit of Romcom

Most of guys I've ever dated now are married. To wonderful women? Sure, I guess. No, I'm not saying this in a mellow tune, or certai...