16.2.12

We Can't Travel, We're Back in That Town

sending you much love<3
Nah, holiday's over. I'm 19 years old now. Can't be more grateful, to God, to my parents, to my best friends, and all of this blog reader. Gonna update things about the beautiful holiday and birthday ASAP.

Ever since I decided to take traveling as my hobby, going back to college doesn't seem like a good idea. Hello, Depok. I'm back and so are other people.
What is up for term 4? SEMESTER 4 IP 4. GODSPEED!
Here goes the quick update(s);
1. Trying to stay in my kost-an whole week, and finding it nice.
2. Not on diet but reduce other choice of drink but mineral water.
3. Keeping my mood by reading good book like French Women Don't Get Fat
4. Being serious in doing my job as a student affairs coordinator.
5. Not gonna cut my hair 'til it reaches my elbow easily.
6. Laughing much and saving much (?)
7. Loving more.
8. STUDYING

What is up about you? The internet of my kost-an is extremely fast and good I wanna scream, therefore I blog. HAVE A STUNNING WEEK, PEOPLE! xx FPL

No comments:

A bit of Romcom

Most of guys I've ever dated now are married. To wonderful women? Sure, I guess. No, I'm not saying this in a mellow tune, or certai...