14.3.12

A Simple Wow

I'm doing this post in between looking for suitable journals, for my following project assignment in Operations Research. Well, this is just another babbling around if you are not positive enough, don't read this.

It's very okay to laugh after funny things.
The fact that someone who ever curses you all over again might worth the curses themselves,
or someone who ever pointed you as the bad one ever did a mistake which is worse. Or more obnoxious.
And it's very okay to laugh about those things.
Or how genuinely shallow people are when they're driven by emotion. How easily they forgot what they'd ever done. How when people like these turn thing around into their version, make everybody believe with their states and bullshits, as if they're victims and everything. As if, they're good.
Guess remarking someone bad never really makes you good, sugar.
It makes you pathetic, especially when......
well, you're not even better.

Go buy a mirror. Cheers for the losers.

HAVE A GREAT WEEK!<3

1 comment:

Pristan Kartika Ichi S said...

OMG! I love your post!!! It is exactly the same with my current situation.
I just re-posted your post on my blog. http://ichipristan.blogspot.com/2012/03/satire.html



Just in case you mind, you can contact me to delete that post :)

keep inspiring!!
cheers, Ichi

A bit of Romcom

Most of guys I've ever dated now are married. To wonderful women? Sure, I guess. No, I'm not saying this in a mellow tune, or certai...